Monday, December 19, 2011

Fall





I am back in Hong Kong after two joyous months in Londontown. In love with the weather here, breezy and not too cold. Not looking forward to Christmas - not only because I still have nothing to do but apparently it is going to be the coldest Christmas eve since I-don't-know-when. 


Finally getting my pink slash purple slash grey hair today (spoilers), hopefully it will be more fashion than disaster. If only I had blonde hair then I would most certainly get dip dyes. But bleaching dark (or black) hair is just ridiculous - takes ages, colour washes out in two weeks and not to mention it will kill my hair, so extensions it will be. Fingers crossed.


Burberry jacket, Monki chiffon blouse, red cardy Uggs because it is the most comfy pair of flat boots to rest my feet from the long-haul flight, arty ring and bracelet both YSL.

1 comment:

  1. Post pics of your hair when it's done, I want to see!
    Ana x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails