Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rain

The other day I thought to myself -- I have not used my umbrella in London at all, since last October. Pretty rare for a city with such gloomy weather. 

I refuse to use umbrellas most of the time because I think it is rather uncool. But the pouring rain this morning left me with no choice but to go back upstairs and get my double fold umbrella in a hideous shade of pink (FYI I keep using it because it is incredibly light weight). 

While I was walking to Central Saint Martins I kept thinking wouldn't it be just be cool if I had one of these umbrellas with fine handles from the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2012 Mens collection. Don't you think the owl is adorable? 





So when my shameful umbrella disappeared from the staircase outside the MA Fashion studio. I thought "Wow, it really is time for a new respectable umbrella." But later in the afternoon I found it back in its spot. Turns out it's too uncool to get nicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails