Saturday, March 24, 2012

What's not to love?





I love everything about this city  fashionwise, foodwise, lifestylewise. There are way too many ways for me to count. The weather has been amazing for quite a while for London's standards, I would feel like a caged animal if I hadn't gone out every single day. 


The other day I was walking around in Topshop and found this Meadham Kirchhoff for the Topshop NEWGEN T-shirt collection still in stock. Initially I thought it was out of stock everywhere, what a pleasant surprise. As much as I hated crew neck T-shirts I bought it in a second (and then cut it into a boat neck) because there's a special meaning for me. I have been enjoying so much of my time in London that I want to collect everything that signifies this piece of memory. (One of the reasons being I don't think I would be able to stay in this lovable city after I graduate.) Meadham Kirchhoff is one of the designers that is represented by Black Frame, the fashion pr firm that I am interning for. It has been an amazing experience to work in the fashion show and look to at their collection so closely. 


Here is more from another place that I would miss – Borough Market.







My favorite things all in one place – good coffee, fresh clams and cheese (whichever kind).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails