Friday, November 15, 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M






Deep down I do hold a belief that designer collaborations are as gimmicky as coconut water. But somehow every time one of these happens I get intrigued and always end up buying one or two items. I have been – however – lucky that I have never ever queued. Anyway, this time round I am back in Hong Kong, the land of frenzied queuing. So I kind of gave up on buying anything from the Isabel Marant pour H&M collection, since (I heard) queues start the night before and a lot of people ask their maids to queue for them.

Nonetheless, I just had to try my luck. First, I went to the Elements store, which was completely empty. I then arrived at the Tsim Sha Tsui flagship store at 11am and found out there was plenty of stock from the collection. So I queued – 30 minutes later I was a happy shopper having bought everything on my hit list. (Which – fyi – only consisted of the slip-ons, white lace top and black lace dress) Not sure who or what to thank, maybe it’s my peculiar taste, maybe it’s tiny feet, maybe it’s the TST store.

心底裡我是知道的,我知道這些crossover合作系列都只不過是營銷伎倆,但奈何我每一次都被吸引到,結果都會購買一至兩件單品。可能我比較幸運,過去的H&M crossover系列我都湊巧不用排隊。但這次Isabel Marant x H&M就不同了,我身在香港,一個幾乎什麼都要排隊的瘋狂地方,而且排隊從前一天就開始了,有些人更有傭人代勞,面對如此瘋癲的排隊行為我就放棄了。

儘管如此,我還是想要試試運氣。先到了圓方分店,系列都被搶購一空了。然後上午11時到尖沙嘴旗艦發現貨源非常充足,三十分鐘的排隊過後我就買到我一直想買的單品,(其實沒有很多,就只是休閒鞋、白色蕾絲上衣及黑色蕾絲裙子)。這次行動成功其實大有可能因為我品味比較獨特和腳比較細,不過尖沙嘴店貨比較多也應該是真的啦。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails