Thursday, July 15, 2010

Turquoise

Jersey T Dress American Apparel, vintage belt Midwest, and hobo bag Marc Jacobs.

A one piece dress is always easy to work with, especially when you are in a rush to work. I bought this jersey dress ages ago, I don't wear it much because it's in such a bright colour which I think would put some extra pounds on me. (Ironically it was this colour which made me buy it in the first place, because my wardrobe mainly consisted of blacks, whites, navys and greys). Anyway, I am going to wear it more often now, it doesn't look so bad after all does it? 

I found the lovely belt from a vintage store in Hong Kong, Midwest. They are located in Tin Hau, it's quite far from the Tin Hau station, but it's totally worth the visit. They have in store lots of mens and womens vintage clothes (obviously) and vintage accessories. They would also cut up and redesign clothes, for example turning a mens french terry polo into a tube dress. I really like this belt that I found, it's a dirty white with little metal beads all around it which adds a lot of character. And the blue stone is just gorgeous. (♥ love love)

The Marc Jacobs bag is from I-don't-know-how-many seasons ago, it did appear on the Devil Wears Prada though. 

Thats about it guys. Sorry about the flowers in the background, I thought it had way too much white to it so I just had to add something. Now it looks very  summery and Hawaiian with the yellow and the flowers lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails