Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello September, hello (supposedly) fall

So here we are, in the midst of September, the beginning of fall, SS12 fashion weeks. I have let myself live a fairly lazy life for the past 1.5 months. No blog, no reading, no gym (yes, I haven't been going to the gym at all, that's how lazy I've been). I did write a post about my summer staples on my (lost) Blackberry, grief stricken by my lost phone, I felt like I lost my mind together with it (no, just kidding). But this unfortunate accident did make my desire to do nothing prevail over my determination to do something. When I finally gathered my thoughts again, I realised the post that I have written was on my (lost) Blackberry, so I lost all of my motivation to do anything again, until now.


It is September but I would still wear racer back tanks with mid or high waisted shorts almost every single day. There aren't too many wardrobe options in the Hong Kong summer (even though it is supposed to be fall now). Another summer go to of mine are sleeveless blouses, the floaty lightweight fabrics are just perfect for the sizzling humid weather. 




White sleeveless blouse Cheap Monday


I was loving the Helmut Lang asymmetry so I bought this more affordable adaptation asymmetric blouse just in case my love for asymmetry died the next morning.



Dusty pink sleeveless blouse from ASOS

Love this blouse, hate the plastic buttons. Well can't expect too much from 8 pounds. 

Earrings House of Harlow 1960

Been sporting these earrings the most this summer (not really an earring person, too lazy). These are just the right amount of sparkle and just the right amount of cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails