Saturday, October 12, 2013

Quarter life crisis

(Maje leather jacket, Celine Trapeze bag, French Sole red flats, Hollister polkadots skinny jeans)

Moving back to Hong Kong made me realise how difficult it is to actually have a teeny tiny voice in this tiny dot on a map. There are next to none creative outlets, no wonder why there are so many "bloggers" and bloggers. In this suffocating city to continue to have your own thought and to have some kind of a life is such an unattainable task. I would like to have my life back. And I would also like to take a moment to figure out what I actually want in life. Thank you. 

回到香港讓我了解為何這小小的地方可以有這麼多怨氣、示威,原來表面上是大都會現實中要保留自己的聲音、思想很難。難怪越來越多人選擇freelance工作,只有不受僱於人才會有那麼一點的時間去尋找自己的觀點。最近我決定了我要慢活,尋回自己的人生目標,祝我好運。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails